Easter is a lovely time in the Smoky Mountains. Weather is warming, wildflowers are blooming, and activities are in abundance.
Easter Trivia: The date Easter falls on every year changes, because Easter falls on the 1st Sunday after the vernal equinox. (The Sunday after the 1st Full Moon after March 21st!)
- River of Life Church of God: April 15th from 3-5
- Egg Hunting, Face Painting, Crafts, Snacks, and Games
- Breakfast or Brunch with the Easter Bunny: April 15th
- Old Mill Pottery House Cafe' and Grille
- Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny: April 15 @10 am
- Patriot Park Pigeon Forge
- Egg Hunt @ Greenbrier Campground: April 15 @ 2 pm
- Easter Bunny, Egg Hunt, Refreshments, and Snacks
- Gumstand Baptist Church: April 15 @ Noon
- Kodak United Methodist Church: April 7th from 7-8:30
- Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt, Illusionist, goody bags, and prizes!
Make this adorable bunny using a paper plate, cotton balls, pipe cleaners, fuzz ball, googly eyes, and construction paper!