Local Goat New American Restaurant
2167 Parkway Pigeon Forge
Valentine's Day Four Course Meal Special for two only $50. You save $15 off the regular menu price.
• Cheese Fondue
Salad (choice of two)
• Small House Salad
• Small Strawberry Salad
Main selections (choice of two)
• 6oz Sirloin Special with Crab cake and Steamed Broccoli
• 10oz Prime Rib with baked potato
• Grilled Salmon with sautéed Broccolini
• Pecan Crusted Chicken with honey butter sauce and Whipped Sweet Potatoes
• Teriyaki Kabobs with Steamed Broccoli
• Seared Ahi Tuna Steak with Asian stir fry
• Chocolate Fondue
Special Drink offerings in addition to the food special:
Valentine's Champagne cocktail with real 24 carat gold flake and a Love Potion cocktail for two.
Nino's Pizzeria and Eatery
105 Long Spring Roads #8 Sevierville
Nino's Valentine's Day Special: Two filets, two lobster tails, veggies and potatoes with two side salads and fountain drinks - $49.95 all inclusive. Call 865-365-4444 or come in to make your reservations. (regular menu available)
Holston's. Dinner for two, 49.95
Roasted Beet and Pear with Micro Greens, Gorgonzola, Pecan Dust and Champagne Vinaigrette.
Grilled Ribeye with Shallot Wine Sauce and Fresh Day Boat Flounder en Papillote
with Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes and pan seared Sugar Snap Peas
Pink Lady Apple Rose
Frangelico Amaretto Truffle
Raspberry Mint Coulis
Can't find a sitter or want to include the entire family? Check out these ideas!
1. Rethink Gifts....Valentine's Gifts should pass the GIFT test. Do they create more Gratitude, Intimacy, Fondness, and Trust among you or do they just impress? Gifts should be heartfelt and do not need to be store bought. Homemade Valentine's, a letter of appreciation, or certificates for massages are all meaningful.
2. Get up early and open gifts before enjoying a breakfast of heart shaped treats.
3. Let your kids know your love is with them all day by slipping notes in their backpack, lunch boxes, or coat pockets.
4. Make the dinner move festive by having a dance party before, make sure to include a slow dance for the grown ups.
5. At the dinner table, have everyone take turns telling why they appreciate each person.
6. Spread the love by making Valentines for friends, family, neighbors, and classmates.
7. Create a telephone Valentine chain by calling someone and telling them why you love them. Tell them to pass it forward by calling someone else.
8. Order takeout and have an indoor picnic.