Happy Memorial Day


"A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself." -Joseph Campbell

The Derosia Team would like to take the time to remember the men and women of the United States Armed Forces who died while serving our country.  We also remember and pray for the families of these men and women who lost loved ones while serving in the military.

We would also like to thank ALL (past and present) members of United States Armed Forces who have and are currently serving in the military.

The Derosia Team hopes that everyone has a blessed and safe Memorial Day!

"And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me." -Lee Greenwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tail of the Dragon

Must Eat Frozen Yogurt!

Sevier County Residential Statistics