The Derosia Team would like to wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Looking for some ideas to make your holiday brighter? Read below for activities to do with your family.
Oven Mitt Gift Reveal
Hold a gift-opening relay race that adds a silly oven mitt challenge. The frenzy to unwrap boxes will be even more fun when the kids are slowed down by mitts
After indulging in all that hearty holiday food, get everyone moving by revamping the traditional “egg on a spoon” race! Balance PLASTIC, UNBREAKABLE ornaments on a spoon while running as fast as you can without dropping them.
Make some reindeer hand prints with the family!
This would be a great way to keep your little one's footprints!
Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
Author: A Food, Folks and Fun Original!
Recipe type: Dessert
1 8ounce package cream cheese, softened
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
3 Tablespoons molasses
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 oz Cool Whip (or 2 cups freshly whipped cream)
Graham crackers for serving
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute.
2. Add the sugars and molasses and beat on medium speed until smooth and combined, about 1 minute.
3. Add the ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix until combined.
4. Add the Cool Whip and beat until combined, about 30 seconds.
5. Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
Recipe by Food, Folks and Fun at http://foodfolksandfun.net/2013/12/gingerbreadcheesecakedip/